We carry out a range of investigations and practical activities in maths to reinforce our learning.
Some key learning points in Year 2 are:
- multiplication and division with 2s, 5s 10s, 3s
- fractions of shape, number and quantities (1/4, 1/2, 1/3, 3/4, 2/4)
- adding and subtraction of 2 2digit numbers, 3 1digit numbers, multiples of ten to any number.
- estimating and measuring temperature, mass, length, height, capacity.
- reading and interpreting graphs.
- describing the properties of 2D and 3D shapes.
Check out the link below for activities.