This term we have been learning about the weather and seasonal changes.
Below are just some of the things we have been learning about :-
- Seasonal changes in relation to how trees change.
- The rain cycle (we made rain gauges)
- The different types of clouds and what they mean.
- Hot and cold parts of the world.
- The wind (we made wind socks)
- Types of extreme weathers including hurricanes and thunderstorms, droughts and floods (we built model villages and flooded them)
- The ice age. We linked this to our visual literacy work on the film ice age.