How accessible is the curriculum?
In accordance with the Protected Characteristics in the Equality Act 2010, at Scotter Primary School we do not discriminate against anyone, be they staff or pupil, on the grounds of their:-
c) gender reassignment
d) marriage and civil partnership
e) pregnancy and maternity
g) religion or belief
i) sexual orientation
• We promote the principles of fairness and justice for all through the education that we provide in our school
• We ensure that all pupils have equal access to the full range of educational opportunities provided by the school.
• We constantly strive to remove any forms of indirect discrimination that may form barriers to learning.
• We ensure that all recruitment, employment, promotion and training systems are fair to all, and provide opportunities for everyone to achieve.
• We challenge stereotyping and prejudice whenever it occurs.
• We celebrate the cultural diversity of our community and show respect for all minority groups.
• We are aware that prejudice and stereotyping is caused by low self-image and ignorance.
Through positive educational experiences and support for each individual’s point of view, we aim to promote positive social attitudes and respect for all.